2.11.2011

Chinese New Year 2011


Me n' my sis went to Jakarta from 2-7 feb 2011..
The main purpose was because of seminar on 6 feb..
But, b'coz of that I can celebrate CNY 2011..hoho..

My grandma's birthday was on 2 feb 2011..
So, we celebrate it together with CNY on 3 feb 2011..
Yayyy, finally my aunt, uncle, and cousins can go along together..

Happy birthday oma..mwahhh..
There's my mom & sis..
Unfortunatelly, my dad buzy to work in Banjarmasin..
So he can't join with us..

With cousins at Summarecon Mall Serpong (SMS)

Red..red..everywhere..

Great view outside..


Meet my nephew Edmund..>.<

Mall Kelapa Gading

Kionghi2..


 Again..The Teddy House..haha..


I HEART TEDDY BEAR!!!

This is The Lovely Lace..
New teddy bear house..
so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee...

Taman Anggrek Mall

My shio
The reason why I went to Jakarta..

Christian Adrianto

Jakarta Design Center
Break Seminar foto2 dulu..hehe..


Deep, short, and nice holiday..
Too sweet too forget..^.^

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers