12.20.2010

Talking bout' Shoes


Yesterday I went to buy some christmas stuff for my christmas project..hoho..
It's a big accessories store & very complete..
In 1st floor you can find anything if you want to make some handycraft..
And in 2nd floor you can find accessories, parfume, party bags, and others...
But there's something new!
Now, it's sell shoes too!
It's handmade..
Here's some that cought my attention..

Ribbon Jeans Wedges
Super cute!!!



This is super sweet!


But, I think this is the BEST!
Just left one!
Great quality & great price..
Guess, how much it is?
Under 70!
Surprise? me too!
So, I don't think twice..
And it's in my room now..hahaha..


Someone in a movie that I ever watched (but I forgot the title) said that "A shoes would find it's destiny"..
Yup2.. I agree! You will realize it when you find shoes or clothes and when you wear it, you feel "PERFECT!"

And in BBF (Boys Before Flowers) serials, if you remember..
Ji Hoo's friends and she is a model give her shoes to Jan Di and tell "Shoes is the most important for girls, because the great shoes will bring you to the great place"..
Nice, huh? :)

Last but not least..
If it is your bad day..
If your make-up, your hair-do, and your dress is bad..
At least, if you look down..
you still have a pretty shoes..
n' you'll smile again..

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers