12.17.2010

Welcoming Christmas


Last week I realize that I lost my christmas spirit..
I realize it when I was walking out to the mall with my sis..
The decoration n' the christmas song everywhere..
Ding..ding..ding..
It's like a bell ringing on my head n said "hellooo..this is christmas!"
Maybe I was too buzy with my exam..hoho..
So, I bring the christmas spirit in my own way..yeyy..

1. Mozilla Firefox's Themes
Tadaaa...here's my mozilla looks like..hohoho..

2. Winamp's Skin
Charlie Brown Christmas Theme

3. Christmas Song
Download the christmas song..
lalalalalala..
jingle all the wayyy..

4. My Blog
I changed my blog template to christmas template..
How is it? hohoho..
N' write allll bout' christmas..
There's a music too..
Don't forget to turn on your speaker..hohoho..

5. My Handphone
I changed my handphone themes too..
n' for message message alert I used "jingle bells instrument"

Yeahhh..
Christmas is in the house!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers